I seem to be on a notebook kick, but after all it is September and we're back in school!
What You'll Need
Fabric large enough to cover notebook
2 Decorate Papers large enough to cover each inside of notebook
How to Make It
1. Place fabric on work surface, right side down. Place notebook on fabric. Trace around notebook with pencil. Cut fabric 3/4” wider than lines.
2. Working outside, place newspaper to protect surface. Spray glue on back of fabric. Immediately place sprayed fabric on work surface and place back of notebook on fabric. (step 2a) Turn notebook over and smooth fabric in place with hands.
3. Flip notebook to inside and smooth excess fabric to inside. Clip corners and ease in excess fabric.
4. To cover inside of notebook, trace one side of notebook on decorative paper. Repeat on second piece of paper. Cut out.
5. Spray back of one piece of paper with spray glue. Smooth into place on inside of notebook. Repeat for second piece.
6. Cut sleeve from T-shirt. If desired, cut smaller to fit notebook. Glue raw edges together (step 6a). Glue trims along raw edge (step 6b). Let dry. Glue on notebook leaving top edge open to use as pocket. See finished photo for suggested placement. Glue on silk flowers.