On-the-Go Watercolor Journal
What You'll Need
- Notebook with a slot to add watercolor paper
- Embellishments - I found the chair in the scrapbooking section, 12" 1/2" wide ribbon
- Watercolor pad that will fit into notebook
- Watercolor cakes
- Aleene's Tacky Glue
- Old T-shirt
How to Make It1. Glue embellishment to outside of notebook. Let dry.
2. Cut ribbon in half. Glue each piece inside notebook along the edge. Cut around t-shirt pocket. Glue to inside of notebook to hold your supplies. Let dry.
3. Place watercolor pad into slot of notebook. Fill the pocket with your supplies and you're ready to paint!