Easter Egg Flower
What to do with all those eggs after an Easter egg hunt...here's a creative solution, make edible flowers.
Check out other creative and healthy crafts and recipes at www.MakeHealthyFun.blogspot.com
What You'll Need
- Eggs, Boiled
- Stick Pretzels
- Green Food Color
- Knife and Fork
- Paprika - Optional
- Mayonnaise, Reduced Fat
- Paper Towel
How To Make It!
1. Cut egg in half.
2. On bottom part, cut a tiny bit off so it sits even.
3. Remove yolk from top part of egg and place in bowl. Set aside.
4. On top part of egg, cut upside down V shapes to look like petals.
5. Cut a piece from another egg for leaves about 1” x ½”. Dab on green food coloring with paper towel. Let dry.
6. Press pretzel in pot, thread on leaves, and press on flower. Add yolk mixture to flower cup. If desired, sprinkle with Paprika.
7. Place excess pieces of eggs in bowl and mix with a little mayonnaise to fill other flowers.
What other ideas can you come up with to make using eggs? A basket, an owl, a truck…