Thursday, September 14, 2006

Decoupage Fun!

I had a monumental high school class reunion last year and we had so much fun we decided to have one EVERY year!

The committee asked me to make the table decorations for this year's party and, of course, I had to stay within a very limited budget. I love a good challenge, so I was quick to accept.

I set my brain in crafting gear and came up with this quick and easy decoupage project.

~ I found cool vases at my local dollar store and spray painted them one of my school colors

~ Downloaded my high school logo from the website and printed them off

~ Decoupaged the logo on the vases using Aleene's Instant Decoupage

~ Popped in some silk flowers

Someone commented that it really made the party special. Don't you just love it when your projects are appreciated?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Was just looking at your flower vase that you spoke of in your blog and thought how cute that would be for an anniversary, wedding or engagement pictures to put the couples picture on.