Saturday, February 10, 2007


Mark's Winery!!!

Wow! I really am apprehensive to say 'you never know' because I've been saying that so much lately, but what an experience today was...here are photos from the Chateau Lasgoity - I went to this particular winery because I work with Mark (yep, that's him with the wine bottles) -his wife and her brother run the winery. I walked up to the winery, got a big hug from Mark and looked over the sea of wall-to-wall people. Just as I was about to leave, a guy walked in front of me and for some reason I checked out his name tag. Oh, my gosh!!! It was my soon to be ex husband's college roommate. It was because of Jeff that Paul and I got together - my roommate was dating his roommate (convenient!)...come to find out, (and here ya go about the 'you never know') Jeff is Mark's brother-in-law. I hadn't seen Jeff for 30 years - yikes!

I couldn't resist taking a picture of the girl eating a strawberry artwork. It was incredible!

















People were waiting to get in to the winery. There were tons of cars and limos lining the roads to the wineries.

No comments: