Sunday, July 11, 2010

Thank You Gift


So, what do you give a dear friend who takes you to her lake cabin for a long weekend, feeds you and entertains you? This is a person who has everything and expects nothing for her generosity, so the search for something special was especially hard...

The photographer / crafter in me decided to print some cards from the photos I took while I was there - Michaels has great inexpensive blank cards that I love to use! Once I printed the cards, I placed them in a plastic envelope, tied them with some raffia, included a twig, some bark and a little moss from our trip to make it extra special.

I made a photo collage too - she doesn't get to the cabin as often as she'd like, so I'm hoping the collage will be a nice reminder of the lake and cabin that she so dearly loves.

Joan

No comments: