Tin Photo Memory Board
A tin sheet from the hardware store makes a great (and inexpensive) memory board!
What You'll Need
Photo to fit tin sheet or use decorative papers to fill in
Embellishments - optional
How to Make It
1. Spray photo will sealer - this keeps the surface from getting scratched. Let dry.
2. Place wax paper in cardboard box.
3. Place photo with white side up in box.
4. Spray with adhesive.
5. Immediately, smooth photo on tin.
6. Optional - cut decorative papers to fill-in open space on tin and add embellishments as desired.