Thursday, July 05, 2007

Birthday Present Fashion Art Fun!!!

It was a friends birthday recently and she was talking about needing to buy some new clothes - that sent the creative spark to my brain and I created two fun shirts - I really got into it! I didn't want to stop creating and you'll see from my next post that I went on to make more fun stuff!

Pretty in Pink and Sparklies
Here's what I did:

I used Fuchsia Tulip One-Step Fashion Dye. For easy clean-up, I put a plastic garbage bag in my shower, placed my crumpled up T-shirt on the bag, added water to the dye bottle, applied it and just let it sit. Later, I ironed on the Tulip Iron-On Fashion Designs - I had so much fun!

Lovely in Lavender

On the lavender T-shirt, I used the brand new Tulip Sticky Fabric Stencils - the adhesive is already on the back, so I just placed it on the T-shirt, dabbed in some Tulip Soft Fabric Paint but then it needed just a little something more so I added Tulip Iron-On Crystals. Again, it was a fast, easy project!

Now, to wrap and pack up the creations! I can't wait to hear how she likes them!

No comments: