Friday, January 30, 2009


Spread the Love...
I think life has finally caught up with me this week. After coming back from the trade show, I was like a whirlwind of energy, but now, some down time is in order, but that will have to wait until, well, maybe tomorrow or Sunday.

Last night I had a most delightful evening with 18 ladies from my newcomers club. What a charming group of ladies and can you tell, we love to eat. I found out that one lady's husband worked for Disney and when they took their kids to Yellowstone to see Old Faithful, the kids thought it was a Disney 'thing' and didn't think it was real. I met so many people and heard their life stories, I think my poor brain is done.

I'm off to walk this morning on the beach - it is a most beautiful day here, then to call a friend to catch up, then to a COPE meeting at Cal Poly, then dinner out again. Yikes! Then breakfast with some family members and then hopefully that downtime.

Do as I say, not as I do...make it a fabulous weekend!!!
Joan

No comments: