Thursday, June 13, 2013

Rust-oleum Cabinet Transformations

Who says Rust-oleum Cabinet Transformations are just for cabinets?  

Two years later...here are my finished stairs.
I had some leftover Cabinet Transformation from my kitchen make-over and decided to spruce up my stairs.  If you've been reading my blog for a while, you might remember that my stairs were literally my down fall two plus years ago.  I was looking at my stairs, that had been neglected for 33 years, and was trying to decide what to do with them having a zero budget (my dream would be wrought iron).  That's when something went very wrong and I found myself laying at the bottom of the stairs.  I crawled to the phone which of course was on the top of my desk about 5' high, called a friend and an emergency visit later found out I had a broken ankle.  The stairs have totally gone by the wayside since then.

Before










No comments: