Friday, September 28, 2007

My ceramics pieces






Lindy and I got our ceramics pieces back from David. They are awesome! The techniques were so easy - can you guess what the black lines are made from on the vase? If you guessed string dipped in the glaze, you're right! Think of all the crafty accents you could use that technique on. That got me to thinking about using a feather for the same technique.

Lindy and I got so excited about our pieces that we just decided to take one lunch time EVERY week and get going on our holiday gifts. I'll share some pictures as we get going. Fun, Fun, Fun!!!
I have lots going on this weekend - I'll share as it all unfolds. I hear the balloon festival is going on this weekend - I'm not sure I want to get up before daybreak and head down there...we'll see.

Make it a great day!
Joan

No comments: