Sunday, October 28, 2007


Halloween, Lauren the Fashion Policeta, Iron-On Crystals and Brain Cookies

My friend, Lauren, thinks about her Halloween costume for months! I remember a Marilyn Merlot costume a few years ago and it's always fun to hear about them and see her finished creations. She loves the Tulip® Glam-It-Up!™ Iron-On Crystals™ so much she used them in mass this year! Lauren ironed the Crystals to the dress and glued them on the brim of her hat and martini glass using the Aleene's® Platinum Bond Glass & Bead adhesive.

I hear The Fashion Policeta wrote citations for some pretty outrageous fashion no-no's. Love it Lauren! Thanks for sharing!



She also shared a photo of the brain cookies she made - yummy!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I haven't seen Lauren since her days on tv - she looks fabulous!!!

Are the glasses washable?

Joan Martin Fee said...

Hi,

Yes, Lauren looks fabulous!

I asked her about the glass and she said wipe it clean.

Joan