Quick Heart Earrings for Valentine's Day or Any Day
With all the colors of wire available, you can make a pair of these fast and easy charmers to complement everything in your wardrobe!
What You'll Need
Artistic Wire 22 gauge silver plated copper wire (desired color)
Round Nose Pliers
How to Make Them
1. For each pair of earrings, cut six 3/4" and two 2" lengths from wire, using wire cutters.
2. For each heart, grasp center of one 3/4" length of wire, using round nose pliers. Bend both ends together to form a V, using fingers.
3. Grasp near one end of V, using round nose pliers. Twist slightly inward to form hook shape. Repeat procedure with other end of wire to form a heart.
4. Repeat step 2 and 3, making two more hearts and inserting one heart into another before making last twist to form a 3-heart dangle. Repeat procedure for second earring.
5. For each earring wire, grasp one 2" length of wire 3/4" from end. Twist to make a loop, using photo as a guide.
6. Wrap short end of wire around long end, ending at back, using photo as a guide. Trim excess.
7. Bend long end. Trim excess. Open heart at top of dangle. Slip into loop on earring wire. Close heart.