Are you looking for a special family gift idea? How about taking all of your family's favorite recipes and creating a one-of-a-kind cookbook? It's super simple and oooooh, so special!!!
Cook-It-Up Family Style Cookbook
What You'll Need
- Notebook with Clear Front Pocket
- Family Photo
- Background - Print Graphics on Computer or Use Construction Paper and Stickers or Have a Member of Your Family Draw a Picture
- Stick Glue
- Computer with Printer
1. Print family photo, title of cookbook and background page.
2. Cut cookbook title and family photo desired size and shape. Glue to background paper with stick glue.
3. Slip in front pocket of notebook.
Copy or type-up your favorite recipes and decorate these pages too!
For more fun family and kids' crafts check out www.MakeHealthyFun.blogspot.com. The Make Healthy Fun! book with over 120 craft projects and recipes is available at lulu.com