Friday, June 24, 2011

Lemoore High School - 110th Anniversary

Celebrating 
110 years of excellence!!!

There literally will be dancing in the streets tomorrow night in the city of Lemoore.  The small farming town, where I attended high school, will be celebrating 110 years of existence. 

The festivities start this afternoon when my high school friend and I hit the local ice cream place and then tonight about forty of my classmates will be partying at a local restaurant.  Tomorrow night the streets of Lemoore will be closed down and they're saying up to 5,000 people will be attending. Four different bands, food, hugs...I have three generations attending and my great aunt was in the first graduating class of four. 

Then Sunday, it's a picnic and I just found out that I'll be staying Sunday night because I got a voiceover gig in Fresno the next morning.  To add to the fun, my 9-year-old nephew is coming back with me and we're going to squeeze in a little fun, do a little yardwork in prep for his dad to come over later in the week to hopefully finish-up my front yard.  Meanwhile, I'm behind in my web design class (my final is July 8th!!!) and I'm behind in my Crafty Chica PR class...I have to play catchup next week after all the fun this weekend!

I'm going to be seeing a lot of purple and gold this weekend...Go tigers!!!

No comments: