Here they are - the bra purses! They are so much fun to make!!!
- Ooh la la…Bra Purses
Design and Instructions by Joan Fee
~ Tulip® Cool Color Spray™
~ Aleene’s® Fabric Fusion™ Permanent Dry Cleanable Fabric Adhesive™
~ Bra, underwire
~ Embellishments: trims, tassels, pom poms, yarns, ribbons, etc.
1. Cut bra apart at center. Cut strap on back sections. Cut sides around cups.
2. Cover work surface with plastic. Spray both sides of cups with Cool Color Spray. Let dry.
3. Apply glue to both wire sections of bra. Press trim into glue on one side. Press wire sections together. Hold with clothespins until dry.
4. Glue desired embellishments in place on bra.
5. Overlap straps and glue. Hold in place until dry with clothespins. Glue trim to strap.