How to Make StickersThese stickers are great way to accent stationery and you make them yourself! This is a great way to preserve / use a special bouquet you've received!
What You'll Need
- Dried Pressed Flowers (You can even take semi-dried flowers, put them between paper towels on a wood cutting board and iron them dry)
- Laminating Plastic or Clear Contact Paper
- Permanent Pen
How to Make Them1. Draw desired shape (heart, circle, etc.) on paper side of laminating plastic, using permanent pen.
2. Cut out.
3. Remove paper backing from laminating plastic.
4. Arrange flowers on slick side of laminating plastic.
5. Press sticky side of laminating plastic over flowers.
6. When ready to apply, remove paper backing and stick to envelope or stationery.