Sunday, April 26, 2009

Flowers





Everywhere there were flowers...
I'm just getting back from WOW (Women Only Weekend) and gearing up for the upcoming week. I shopped until I dropped on Friday afternoon for my trip to Europe and then it was time to gather the ladies in my family and do WHATEVER WE WANTED TO DO. We watched a couple of movies, my mom worked on a quilt for my sister, my sister scanned in old slides and my sister-in-law and I just vegged - reading magazines and books.
I thought we needed a little Spring for the weekend, so I whipped up these inexpensive little favors / centerpiece for our table. All you need is some tissue paper, a 6 pack of flowers and a pot for each person. I cut the flowers apart keeping them in their plastic, wrapped some tissue paper around them and stuck them in the pots. Easy, simple and inexpensive!!!
The other flower pictures were taken in my front yard. The orange flower is a succulent and the pinkish ones are a native.
Make it a creative week!
Joan

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What beautiful flowers Joan!