Saturday, April 04, 2009

Spring Abounds


It was an Ahhhhhh Day - Pom Poms, Friends, Ducks, Goats...





It was DEFINITELY a springy day on the Central Coast. I met a friend / former co-worker from Aleene's Creative Living for lunch. It was so awesome to catch up with her - we couldn't remember how long it's been, but I'm thinking at least four years. It was great to catch up on family, work and everything life!
Before lunch, I went to The Apple Farm Inn in San Luis Obispo for Apple Blossom Day. The petting zoo was fun and the bbq smelled amazing, but I knew I was headed to lunch so I had to pass that up. The pom pom tree was sooooo cute!
I snuck in some time today to get some Europe travel books - so much to see and do - I CAN'T WAIT!!! I'm thinking Monet's Garden is a must see...must make plans.
Tomorrow's an orchid show and to catch up on some paperwork.
Make it a fabulous moment in time!
Joan

No comments: