Friday, June 18, 2010

Party Central!

It's Almost Reunion Time!

My tiny home looks like a purple and gold explosion! Pictures soon of the fun things I'm making for our reunion and of the fashion show this week! I HAVE to get a writing job done first before I can play with more party projects. And, I got a panic call last night that we need to order porta-potties and that we have three less round tables than we thought - phone calls today to take care of a few last-minute glitches.

And, my nephew from the DC area is here and I get to have a belated birthday lunch (or ice cream) with my sister and two nephews today. And, photography field trip tonight and to help my friend download the fashion show pictures...busy day, busy week to come...Ahhhhh, such fabulous fun!

I'd better get to that writing job...make it a fantastic day, whatever you do!
Joan

No comments: