Sunday, February 06, 2011

Makin' Mosaics at Heidi's Studio

What a great day! Four awesome former Aleene's co-workers gettin' together for some creative fun and catching up. Heidi and Denise hadn't seen each other in 11 years!!!


Jean, Denise and Heidi crafting away!

Jean's stepping stone had star appeal. She started with some plates she already had.

Denise choose a Mary Engelbreit theme for her stepping stone complete with little teapot accents.

As for me, I had four stunning plates a friend sent me a couple of years ago for a Christmas present and they arrived broken (I never did tell her...) and I finally made them 'whole' again. Can you see the dragonfly? I still have two more broken plates...


Denise gives Jean a little helping hand on her creation.

Great job ladies!!! Can't wait for our next BIG adventure!

Love ya, Heidi!!! And thanks for helping us express our creativity!!!

Some eye-candy in Heidi's Studio - all of the flowers were made from soda cans!!!

No comments: