Saturday, June 04, 2011

Celebrate Good Times

I was looking through the archives of the Aleene's Creative Living television show and ran across the Birthday Banner Quilt Pattern I presented on the show and thought I'd 'bring it back'.  The pattern is perfect for someone who would love to make a quilt for the first time or for someone with quilting experience. The name 'panels' have velcro on the back so you can change them out for everyone's birthday. Check out the SHOPPING section on my blog for more info about the pattern - www.ExpressYourCreativity.blogspot.com

Here's a later version I made for my sister's family - she surprised me last year when she brought it to my house when we were celebrating my nephews birthday.  This version was more 'crafty' with 3D paint for the lettering instead of sewing the letters.

No comments: