Wednesday, April 11, 2012

The stickers before...
The stickers after...
3D Butterfly Wall Stickers

I read an article recently about a local celebrity, Lou Ferrigno (you might remember him as The Hulk).  A couple of things stuck in my brain about the article.  He suggested, "Get your head in the game" and that he was an Action Taker.  I don't know if it was reading that article, Spring or what, but it's been a get out of my way world kinda week.  My short term to do list that just seemed to be getting ever longer is now a lot shorter thanks to putting these couple of simple things to action.

One thing that has been 'hanging around' were these cool wall stickers my friend, Kathy, brought me just a week after I moved (they are from Ikea).  I FINALLY took them out of the package and being the 'outside of the box thinker' I put them on dimensionally.  I think they look great and add even more beautiful butterflies to my butterfly bathroom.  Thanks, Kathy, (even though it took me 19 months - ugh - I'm ashamed to admit it took that long!)

How about for just an hour you put Lou's thoughts in the fore-front of your mind - who knows what you'll accomplish!

Happy Getting It Done!
Joan

No comments: