Friday, May 18, 2012

Butterfly Party & Celebration of Our Lives

I gathered some very dear friends last weekend for what was called a Celebration of Our Lives...I kind of kidnapped them or said a little more nicely, took them on a Mystery Trip for the day.

We started with lunch at my house, went to Heidi Borchers' studio to make a lovely mosaic creation, then on to a full-on high tea, back to my place to kick back, paint our fingernails with magnetic nail polish and a little slumber party.

If you're looking for butterfly party ideas or just ideas for a girls' getaway weekend scroll on down for some ideas to make your girls feel extra special.

Thanks to my friends who joined in the fun (to those who couldn't make it, well, ya missed a great time), to the special friend who loaned me her fabulous home for the tea, to Heidi Borchers who made mosaics marvelous to Barbara Jo and Mick for giving us a proper high tea to Denise, you're always magnetic - thank you, thank you, thank you dear friends, one and all!

Joan

No comments: