Friday, November 16, 2007




Make Your Own Holiday Cards


I almost forgot to share my holiday cards with you. I was reminded when I received an email from Lauren today saying she received it. I got in the habit a couple years ago of mailing out my cards before Thanksgiving before everyone gets in the hustle and bustle of the holidays.

I took the picture at my parent's farm a couple weeks ago. I uploaded the image to COSTCO from the convenience of my home computer and an hour later I was picking them up. They only were 17 cents each. I purchased some blank cards at my local craft store and glued the images on using the Aleene's® Original Tacky Glue Sticks. The cards only cost me 37 cents each.

Make it Yours Tip - Did you just finish a special project? Perhaps a holiday gift or home decor item or a stocking, an afghan??? Take a photo of it in a nice setting, print it off on your computer or have it professionally printed and do like I did - make your own cards. Your cards will stand out from the crowd, you'll have had fun being creative and made something from your heart.

No comments: