Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Another One of My Brains
or my morning sanity keeper...
I ran across this picture of a picket fence basket organizer I made 10 years ago. I bought the 'basket' and then glued on fabric flowers with Aleene's® Original Tacky Glue® tied a raffia bow and I was ready to keep everything that I needed together.

Today, I have this 'bucket' set-up on a ledge as I walk in the door and I automatically put the necessary things I need right there. In the cute little bucket I put my keys, my glasses find their home in one of the loops of the bucket (usually sunglasses) and I have my cell phone charger cord through the other loop, so not only is it charging, I know where it is. It helps my sanity in the mornings. Grab and go! Oh, I received this giant paperclip as a gift - it keeps my bills right there ready for me to pay.

Make it a creative day!
Joan

No comments: