Tuesday, July 28, 2009

KPMR Univision

It's turning out to be a television day...

This afternoon, I have a meeting with the General Manager of KPMR, the Univision station on the Central Coast. Univision has graciously donated a generous amount of air-time to promote the Hands on Health Symposium in October. Since I am the ambassador (fancy word for go-between), it's an important meeting to get to know Gab and see just what they have in mind.

Univision Communications Inc. is the premier Spanish-language media company in the United States with a powerhouse portfolio of media assets that not only inform and entertain Hispanics, but provide a vital link to their community. The integrated media company includes: the Univision Network, one of the top five broadcast networks in America regardless of language and the No. 1 Spanish-language broadcast television network.

AND, when I got back from exercise class today, I had a message from some friends who have been on my mind. They owned a huge production company and now jet-set across the world doing a little television production and a whole lot of livin' life to the fullest! Can't wait to call them tonight and catch-up since I haven't seen them in months.

I'm off...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Things happen for a reason.