Monday, December 07, 2009

Cookies, Cookies, Cookies!!!


Last Friday a friend had a cookie exchange party at her lovely home. It was a mix of wonderful people from different groups my friend belongs to - from restaurant owners to golfers to people who helped decorate the tree because my friend didn't get around to it before the party...nice party, nice people.

I was very impressed by the person who brought not only the cookies, but used lovely edged scrapbook papers to print off her recipe!
I wish you could see out the window. My friend's home looks over the bay and has incredible views. My friend and I spent one recent rainy afternoon looking out over the ocean, sipping tea and eating cookies. Such a dear friend!!!
The holiday festivities have just begin and I can't wait!!!

No comments: