Christmas Goose Favors
What You Need
Aleene's® Quick Dry Tacky Glue™
Tulip® 3D Fashion Paint™
Watercolor paper, 140 pound
Ribbon, 4" (1/8" wide) red for each goose
How to Make It
1. Print patterns desired size. Lightly trace patterns on watercolor paper.
2. Cut out along solid lines, using scissors.
3. Lightly score along dashed lines, using craft knife and ruler on cutting mat. Cut slit where indicated, using craft knife and ruler. Fold along score lines.
4. Paint beak and feet on one side of piece, using Buttercup 3D Paint. Paint dots for eyes, using Black 3D Paint. Let dry. Turn body over. Paint feet and beak, using Buttercup. Let dry.
5. To assemble, bring long tail section to V of body. Slide in place. Slide head section in slit on body.
6. Tie ribbon in a two-loop bow. Trim streamers. Glue on neck.
Make It Yours! Tip
Use ribbon to coordinate with the colors in your dishes. Write names of each person at the table with 3D Fabric Paint. Make a centerpiece by placing some greenery in center of table, add some small pinecones or decorative balls and the geese.
Wrap It Up! Tip
Purchase a large nest at your craft store and place the geese and faux eggs in the nest. Wrap in clear cellophane, tie with a bow that coordinates with ribbon used.