Tuesday, December 18, 2007


Last Minute Gift Idea
Glade® Wisp® Flameless Candles





















These Wisp® Flameless Candles from Glade® are awesome! I decorated one at Halloween and now, I'm decorating them as gifts. These are faux candles (they look real!) and they put off a puff of scent! They're inexpensive and I just had to share them with the people on my gift list. I hope they enjoy them as much as I do!

Here's What You Need
Tissue paper or rub-ons
Tiny frame ornaments (I got mine at Target)
Trim, optional
Scissors

Here's How to Make It

Rub-On
1. Follow instructions on package to adhere the rub-ons.

Tissue Covered
1. Spray globe with Tacky Spray. Immediately smooth tissue around globe. Cut excess.

All Globes
1. Print off picture and place in frame ornament.
2. Glue ornament to globe.
3. If desired, glue on Crystals.
4. If desired, glue trim around top edge of globe.

Make It Yours! Tip
There are so many tissues, even napkins that you can select just the right one for everyone! Use scrap trims and things you have in your craft room to decorate them up!

Wrap It Up! Tip
I just have to put these in a gift bag (gift bags just don't do it for me - I love to tear open a gift) - I want to take them out and show the person how to turn them on and use them.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a great idea. I found these at a local discount grocery store for under $6. I got several - one for my bathroom, my livingroom and for gifts. I'll send pictures when I'm done.