Sunday, December 09, 2007

Crafting Mood Music

Last night I saw Mannheim Steamroller in concert. It was one of those 'in the spirit' evenings with faux snow falling from overhead, a beautiful mini-village complete with a running train, right in front of our seats, oh, and of course, wonderfully inspiring music.

As I'm working on some last-minute craft projects, I'm listening to the Mannheim Steamroller holiday CD - it's so upbeat, makes me smile and I remember singing to the songs at my elementary school Christmas presentations. Ahhhh...memories.

So, what kind of music do you listen to to get you in the craft mood?

Upward and onward,
Joan

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jazz, babeeeee

Anonymous said...

Josh Grobin ~ "Noel"

Wow!

Joan Martin Fee said...

Ohhhh, Josh Grobin! I hear he's coming to town for a concert - I'll HAVE to get tickets this time around!

Enjoy!

Joan