Sunday, October 15, 2006


I'm back...
Where to start??? The wedding...
Last Thursday I ventured up to just outside the Sequoia National Park for my friend Frances' wedding. I had gone up a day early to start my vacation and just chill before the big event. My parents joined me for the evening and it was nice to catch up and have a nice relaxed dinner.

Friday afternoon was a whirlwind of assembling cake plates (there was a fun cake on every table), hanging bells and bows and then it was time to get all spruced up.

The ceremony took place in front of a huge granite waterfall set next to the river surrounded by beautiful trees and flowers. I hear that our burgundy dresses and the guys black and burgundy tuxes looked really great with the granite rock backdrop.

Can you believe Rudy made the little car from a spray can? With Frances' imagination and Rudy's many talents (OK, Frances has many too!) this couple will go far. I can't wait to see where these two go together.

My best to you both and your amazing families.

Joan

No comments: