Thursday, February 14, 2008


Happy Valentines Day!!!


It's been one fun moment after another today - we started out the day at work with a Snack Fest!!! Beautiful heart shaped cookies, of course, donuts and all kinds of goodies.
Then, I was off to visit my special friend, Barb, who's our receptionist to wish her a Happy Valentine's Day and that's when I saw it - Josh's car!!! There were balloons, window clings, a banner...and there's a package waiting for him at the front desk. Details Josh!
I found the denim candy box at my local drug store last night - I'm meeting a friend for lunch and this is just perfect. This morning I was looking at it and realized, I could have made the box...so, note for next year - save those old jeans and save the heart shaped boxes from this year. There are cute little pockets on the box - perfect for stuffing in little gifts or notes.
It's only a little after 9:00 a.m. and the day is shaping up for lots of fun!
Make it the best Valentine's Day EVER!!!
Joan

No comments: