Too Cute Curtains
Whatever you love - birdhouses, hearts, teapots, _____ (fill in the blank!) you can bring your passion into your home with curtains and rods to match!
What You'll Need
Fabric of your choice
Aleene's Fabric Fusion
1/2" - 3/4" diameter dowel (measure length for your window)
2 decorative pieces for the end of your rods, wood or paper mache
Drill with bits for wood or craft knife for paper mache
2 sawtooth picture hangers
How You Make It
1. Wash fabric to remove size. Iron to remove wrinkles.
2. Hem one long edge of fabric by folding over 1/2" to wrong side and gluing. Repeat on two short ends of fabric.
3. For casing, fold fabric over 1/2" to wrong side and glue down. Fold fabric down 2-1/2" and glue. Let dry.
4. Make hole in decorative pieces using drill or craft knife.
5. Attach hangers on back of decorative pieces.
6. Place curtain on dowel. Insert decorative pieces on dowel.