Friday, April 17, 2009



Chelsea Flower Show

Oh, my gosh!!! I received an email from my friend in London asking if I wanted to go to the Chelsea Flower Show when I'm there next month. I've heard about it, seen tv shows on it and now I'm going!!! What an exciting trip this will be - thanks KPH for thinking of me!

Here's what their website says about the show:

The RHS Chelsea Flower Show is the ultimate event in the gardening year.
It sets the latest gardening trends, features the newest and most desirable gardening products and creates an explosion of colours and scents.

Cutting-edge garden design and thousands of perfect blooms; top growers and world class designers; scents and sights and shopping galore. Chelsea will be crammed with leading lights, big name designers and the spectacle you'd expect at the world’s greatest gardening event.

No comments: